We believe great experiences start with the right people, challenging work, and the challenge should be rewarding. We value and respect our employees, their experience and expertise, and their innovative approach to work and life. If you are ready to join a dynamic growth-oriented team, apply for this exciting opportunity below.
F&C Engineers is seeking an Instrument Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of oil and gas upstream or midstream experience. Scope is focus on inline instrumentation and PLC control systems. Tasks include development of Instrument List, I/O List, Cause and Effect Diagrams, Control and RIO Panel Details/Interconnect, Instrument Cable Schedule, Instrument wiring diagrams, and provide input into P&IDs, instrument data sheets, and control philosophy generated by process engineers.
- Develop Instrument List, I/O List,
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Control and RIO Panel Details/Interconnect
- Instrument Cable Schedule
- Instrument wiring diagrams
- Provide input into P&IDs, instrument data sheets, and control philosophy generated by process engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5+ years' of oil and gas upstream or midstream experience
- Well organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to grow and engage in challenging and exciting career
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Workplace Childcare
- Work from home 2 days a week and ½ days Friday.
Email your resume to email@example.com.